Thursday, July 16, 2015

Ooooo... Honorable Mention for Having Fun!!!

Let's Play Music recently had a composition contest for the teachers! Well, the moment they mentioned it, I knew I had to participate, but my schedule was CRAZY! So the day of the deadline to submit the music had come and it was 10:00 p.m. and I hadn't written anything yet. So... I quickly reached inside to tap my love for teaching (not hard to do because I love it so much) and came up with this little song. I didn't have time to do much with the arrangement, but I sure had a fun time writing it! I simply imagined the joy and love that I find in each child as we have class and out came - Conversations with Little Ones! I really want to record it with one of my students someday. How fun would that be?

Check out the next post to see a quick video I put together to the song. It shows pictures of a few of my fabulous students!

No comments:

Post a Comment